Personally, I like to help out Wikis. It's a great way to assist a fandom that still has potential to grow, especially with Dog Days coming out with a 3rd Season. However, I've noticed that this Wiki has been maintained very little, and it could easily take a single person to wipe out huge portions of the Wiki. Thus, I'm going to start my multi-step plan to reinigarate the content of this Wiki.
Main sections that I will be focusing on include:
- Characters - Includes chronology, background, attire, personality, etc.
- Episodes - Links, full summaries, characters, etc.
- Places - More detail, links, and chronology.
However, I hope that staff will also help out by:
- Protecting important pages;
- Developing new sorting techniques of pages and pictures;
- Adding more content; and
- Making the Wiki's flow much better.
Due to my status as a student, I will not be able to fully contribute to the Wiki. My midterms are quickly approaching, but I'll try my best. I hope the Dog Days staff make the correct choices to repair this Wiki, or make aquire staff that can suit the job better.
Update: December 20, 2014
- About one month until third season comes out... better make preparations.